Friday, August 17, 2007

Beautiful weather, Sweet Tommy, Good Food, Good Health

  • Each evening, you will notice that I give thanks for being healthy. Having good health is something that most of us have taken for granted at one time or another, however there is no guarantee that we will always have good health. Therefore, today I am grateful for a healthy body.
  • I spent an enjoyable day with Tommy. We just ran errands...nothing special, but it's always fun to spend time with the mind of a four (soon to be 5) year old.
  • Today was a beautiful sunny, windy day. It was perfect summer weather.
  • I am thankful for sticking to my exercise program. I feel so much better when I exercise.
  • This evening we had wonderful healthy food for dinner. I am thankful for the means to be able to purchase organic foods.
  • I give thanks for our family website. It keeps me in touch with all of the people that I love.

No comments: